[ Return to Main Page
] [ Return to Projects Index
] [Doc's Machine & TWB Store
] [ Contact Us
[ The Whiteboard Webcomic
As shown in part 1, when the drill fell over, the table mounting shaft broke off the mounting plate.
It appeard it may have been repaired at some previous point already, so I decided to make an entirely
new mount. I started with a plate of 1/2" steel that I had bandsawed to the proper size, then located
the center and sketched out the position for the shaft.
All text, photos and graphics
Copyright 1998- 2015, Doc's Machine & Airsmith Services. All Rights
Information contained in
these pages is for reference and entertainment
purposes only. Our methods are not always the best,
quickest, safest, or even the correct ones. It's up to you to know how
to use your own machines and tools.
Keep your fingers away from the spinny blades o' death and you should
be all right.